Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Overnight Hops program jump higher in 24 hours with a Coach


Overnight Hops program jump higher in 24 hours with a Coach. 

Dear Athlete,

 
It’s true. Athletes who use the Overnight Hops program jump higher in 24 hours. Sometimes as much as 7 inches in 24 hours. That’s why I have athletes paying me $397 per month for the very same training that is in this program.

 
First of all, I am just like you. This is not one of those “vertical jump programs” you find around the internet where you give someone your money and they never help you. Heck, you can contact me 24 hours a day when you need something (Seriously.)

 
More on that below… The point I am trying to make is that Overnight Hops works because I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. I am just like you, and I look out for my own.
 
And that’s why Overnight Hops members jump higher in 24 hours… Take Jake Randall and Ben Sidebotham, for example.

 
These guys both had average vertical jumps when they joined the program and now they each are jumping over 5 inches higher.
 

The entire Overnight Hops course (details below) as well as ongoing coaching from me. Look, I actually practice what I preach. As you know, I doubled my vertical jump in high school (21 to 40 inches) because I know what I am doing


Here’s what this means for you: You reap all the benefits of my over 10 years of experience as a Division 1 athlete at Clemson University. See, I have helped over 30,000 athletes in over 144 countries all over the world increase their vertical jump, and I am constantly on the cutting edge of new training principles.


Here’s how you jump higher: Athletes who work with me consistently see 8+ inches added to their vertical jump, and they don’t have to work any harder than anyone else. We work smart. Plus, I am constantly making improvements to the program so you always have an advantage over your competition.


And when you use my unique training and coaching principles, you get to see an OVERNIGHT increase in results. (As in, you jump higher fast and begin dunking on your competition)

 
We can agree that you not only want to jump higher, but deep down you know you are capable of so much more.

 
Before I show you what you are getting today, I want to make 2 things crystal clear

 
1) Regardless of your current vertical jump, having a 40+ inch vertical jump is not only possible, but 100% likely with the Overnight Hops program.

 
2) You will  jump 3-5 inches higher OVERNIGHT.

 
Time and time again I have seen hundreds of athletes SHOCKED by how quickly they start jumping higher.

 
Because you are here, you already know my credentials. You know that I have helped over 30,000 athletes in over 42 countries jump higher, and that my athletes have gained over 10,000 total inches on their vertical jumps.

 
You know I doubled my vertical jump in high school and got a major division 1 scholarship where I traveled the U.S. showcasing my talents and training with future Olympians, NFL stars and NBA standouts.

 
If you are still reading, do me a favor… Jot down 3 numbers….

 
1) Your ideal vertical jump
2) Write down exactly how much higher you want to jump in the next 24 hours.
3) Take your current vertical jump and add 8 inches to it

 
Okay did you do it? I hope so. Because each of those 3 numbers are very possible when you discover exactly how to easily add inches to your vertical jump

 
As an athlete, if you can master one skill and one skill only that will get attention of scouts, help you score more points and impress your coaches like never before…
…It is having a big vertical jump!

 
It is the ultimate advantage in all sports. Having the ability to rise above any opponent at anytime, whether it’s to get a rebound or dunk… is truly a magical thing.

 
When you increase your vertical jump, you get noticed. People will be talking about you. College coaches, teammates, parents, your friends. (I personally know NBA scouts, and trust me… they ALL like athletic players)

 
So here’s what you will learn when you get started today:

My secret to quickly adding 3-5 inches on your vertical jump within a few days. (There are actually 2 different ones)

 
The super, top secret method I personally used to gain 20 inches on my vertical jump in high school. I have never gone into specific detail on how I was able to accomplish this. When we get on the phone, I will spill the beans

 

  • The best times of days to do your workouts
  • How to make sure you are never the “backup” at your position and always have your coaches wanting you to be in the game.
  • The “Keep it simple Jump Technique” that is responsible for thousands of inches on my athletes vertical jumps.
  • 3 no brainer ways to get college scouts knocking on your door, begging for you to take a scholarship
  • The 3 phases of vertical jump success. Why skipping one of the phases will KILL your success.
  • #1 reason you are not jumping as high as you want right now. During our phone call I will get down to the root of the problem and tell you exactly why you have not seen results up until now.
  • What to do if you have pain in your knee
  •  The best warmup to do before your workouts, games, and practice to make sure you maximize your vertical jump.
  • How was I REALLY able to go from being cut from my high school sophomore basketball team to having the varsity coach begging me to play one year later?
  • Find out the real truth behind other “vertical jump experts.” I have the behind the scenes scoop and I will share all the dirt.
  • How to block out all competition and become truly unstoppable.
  • The #1, most important reason for every elite athletes success. 99.9% of athletes will think this one thing is crazy, but it has created hundreds of the best athletes in the world. I will share this with you.
  • The easy way to deal with doubts or confidence issues

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The market for digital products Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger