Friday, April 20, 2012

In This Ebook We'll Describe The Mind-blowingly Simple Strategies That Can Skyrocket Your Business To The Next Stratosphere Like Pinterest



In This Ebook We'll Describe The Mind-blowingly Simple Strategies That Can Skyrocket Your Business To The Next Stratosphere Like Pinterest. 


I have a disease.
I've had it for quite sometime now.
Doctors have given up on me ever living a "normal" life.
My symptoms were many:
  • I had chronic allergic reactions to cubicles
  • I had difficulty swallowing what "normal" is
  • I kept having changes in vision--I saw things no one else could.
  • Every Monday morning constantly left a bad taste in my mouth
  • People said I was hallucinating
Various doctors confirmed it: I had entrepreneuritis.
My mother cried when she heard the report. She put her head on my shoulder and wept, "Don't worry! You're sister's boyfriend had the same thing a few years ago. He got it cured and now he's a foreman down at the plant! We'll get through this."

But she was wrong.
We never did it get cured. 

From Early Stage to Full Blown

My entrepreneuritis took on a life of its own. It didn't stop. I never looked at a job the same way again. To me they were was just wastes of time.
I stayed on the lookout for niches I could exploit, opportunities others overlooked, products I could sell, consumers I could serve. 

Many times it didn't work out: I fell flat on my face, lost lots of money, was embarassed, and distraught.

But by now my disease made me a junkie. I wouldn't stop.
I couldn't.

I took it a step further: I even studied great businesses and business leaders.
What did they do? 

Were they just as crazy I was? 

As obsessed? 

I looked at everything from American Express to Facebook. But by this time I wanted to find companies who hadn't reached their full potential. This was harder.

I searched. And I searched. I battled the opinions of people and searched. Ignored their advice, glares, laughter and searched. 

And then I came across this new company: Pinterest

I studied their growth and trajectory. It was amazing.


So What Did I Find? More Than I Bargained For...

I spent weeks combing through anything I could find. I thought I would find an easy 3 step process. But just like when I thought I could cure my entrepreneuritis and  just like when I thought I would have a normal life...
...I was wrong.

Dead wrong.

What I found was astounding: none of the major journalists picked up on it. I saw glimpses of it in Forbes, Fortune, Businessweek, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
But none of them put it all together.

I checked again. Yup...not one of them!

What was even crazier I saw that the strategies they used...were used successfully by others...who didn't know they were using them!!!!!!
Holy crap!

I discovered:
  • A chef who took himself and his restaurants to international prominence.
  • An author who took his ebooks to national prominence with no agent, PR company, and tradiotional publishing company...after wasting $25,000 of his own money
  • A Carpenter who won over an entire town with no money and ONE conversation
  • An unknown female who used these strategies to become an international icon
     
  • An entrepreneur who took his business from his parents garage to global dominance
  • An online entrepreneur who took his business from 0 to profitable in the 1st year without the ability to sell











No comments:

Post a Comment

The market for digital products Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger