Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to discover and fulfill your life’s most important dreams


How to discover and fulfill your life’s most important dreams.  The process of remembering and fulfilling our dreams we are also returning to our childhood – to ourselves. 

That way we wake up our inner child and reconnect important parts of our being; the adult part - capable of decision making and seeing the world from its practical side, and the childhood one - the playful and joyful part that knows no limitations. Discovering and fulfilling our dreams is then a way to wholeness.
I am deeply convinced about it.

I am offering you a practical guide for your journey to discover and fulfill your life’s most important dreams.

 

About the eBook

The book has originated as a result of my efforts to grow and learn. I have been influenced and taught by many people who I have met either personally or at couching courses I organize.

The topic is very close to me. Since my childhood I have felt that without dreams life would not be worth living as well as the necessity to pursue the dreams.

I personally feel that we would soon go crazy in a purely pragmatic world of the mind. Likewise, it would be too painful to have dreams and not fulfill them. Therefore I have been striving to find out the connection in between those two seemingly remote realities. I wanted it to be effective, practically applicable as well as playful.

I have concluded my findings and personal experiences in this book. Should you enjoy reading it, I would be glad if we create a space for sharing. You can write your comments, observations, tips or feelings on this website in “Sharing thoughts on the book” or send them directly to my email.

I will be glad if the space for sharing comes into being as I think that it is very important especially nowadays.
Today we see many products and innovations. Some of them are simply results of overproduction for the sake of consumption. However, some of them are realizations of people‘s dreams; dreams of those who are brave enough to set on the journey and overcome limitations of their time.

Every new thing and thought needs courage. It is necessary to be persistent and take steps to materialize your idea. This book will help you do it. Good luck on your journey to fulfill you dream!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The market for digital products Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger